Facebook Pixel


Dangerous Intersections in Sacramento County | Unincorporated Areas

start your free consultation
Home Dangerous Intersections in Sacramento County | Unincorporated Areas

Dangerous Intersections in Unincorporated Areas

Identifying dangerous intersections in unincorporated areas can vary depending on the specific region and available data. However, in many unincorporated areas, certain intersections may have a reputation for being hazardous due to various factors such as traffic volume, design flaws, or frequent accidents. It is important to consult local traffic authorities and law enforcement agencies or conduct research specific to the unincorporated area to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information on dangerous intersections.

These sources may provide data on accident rates, traffic patterns, and any safety initiatives or improvements implemented in those areas. Additionally, seeking input from local residents or community forums can provide insights into intersections commonly considered dangerous or prone to accidents within unincorporated areas.

Most Dangerous Intersections in Unincorporated Areas

Below is a list of the most dangerous intersections in Sacramento County’s unincorporated areas:

  • Greenback Lane and Hazel Avenue
  • Madison Avenue and Sonora Way
  • Manzanita Avenue and Jameson Court
  • Walnut Avenue and Melvin Drive
  • Watt Avenue and Winona Way
  • Winding Way and Crestview Drive
How to Get Help After an Accident in an Unincorporated Area

Receiving assistance after an accident in an unincorporated area is similar to accidents in other locations. Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do:

  • Ensure safety: Check yourself and others involved in the accident for injuries. Move to a safe location away from traffic if possible.
  • Contact emergency services: Contact the appropriate number (such as 911 in the United States) to report the accident and request medical assistance. Provide them with accurate location information, including the name of the unincorporated area and any nearby landmarks.
  • Gather information: Exchange contact information, including names, phone numbers, and insurance details, with the other party involved in the accident. Collect witness information, if available.
  • Document the scene: Take photos or videos of the accident, including vehicle positions, damages, skid marks, and other relevant details. These visual records can be valuable when dealing with insurance claims or legal proceedings.
  • File a police report: Contact the local law enforcement agency with jurisdiction over the unincorporated area and file an accident report. Provide an accurate and detailed account of the incident. Request a copy of the report for your records.
  • Seek medical attention: Even if you believe your injuries are minor, it’s essential to undergo a medical evaluation. Some injuries may not manifest immediately; a medical professional can provide proper documentation and treatment. Keep records of all medical evaluations, treatments, and expenses.
  • Notify your insurance company: Report the accident to your insurance company immediately. Provide them with all the necessary information and cooperate with their investigation. Follow their guidance on the claims process and provide any required supporting documentation.
  • Consult an attorney: If the accident resulted in significant injuries, property damage, or complex circumstances, consider consulting a personal injury attorney. They can assess your case, protect your rights, and provide guidance on legal options for the unincorporated area. An attorney can help navigate any unique aspects related to liability or jurisdiction in unincorporated areas.
  • Preserve evidence: Keep all documents related to the accident, including medical records, repair estimates, correspondence with insurance companies, and any other relevant documentation. These records will be vital when pursuing a legal claim or negotiating a settlement.
  • Follow recommended treatment and legal advice: Adhere to your healthcare provider’s recommended treatment plan and attend all follow-up appointments. Additionally, follow the advice and guidance provided by your attorney throughout the legal process.

Remember, seeking help from professionals such as medical providers and attorneys can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive appropriate compensation for your injuries and damages.

Sacramento Car Accident Lawyer

If you have been seriously injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, please call us for free, friendly advice at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404.5400.

We’ve handled dangerous intersection car accidents in Sacramento and Northern California since 1982.

See our past cases on our Verdicts and Settlements page.

Editor’s Note: updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 6.27.23] Photo by Henrique Félix on Unsplash [cs 674]