Del Paso Heights Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Del Paso Heights offers a dynamic blend of urban and residential living, making it a distinct and appealing community. Renowned for its rich history, cultural diversity, and strong community, Del Paso Heights provides residents with a unique living experience. The neighborhood benefits from its proximity to downtown Sacramento, granting easy access to amenities, including parks, schools, and local businesses. The tight-knit community fosters a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with friendly neighbors and many local events encouraging a sense of belonging.
Nevertheless, as with many urban areas, Del Paso Heights faces challenges, including auto accidents. When preventable accidents result in injuries or fatalities, those affected can pursue compensation for their losses through personal injury or wrongful death claims. Our legal team is here to assist you during this difficult time. We invite you to contact us at (916) 921-6400 for a free, no-obligation consultation where you can discuss your case with our experienced injury attorneys. We are dedicated to providing compassionate guidance and advocating for your rights.We Only Handle Serious Injury Cases
We specialize in handling serious injury cases. Our firm is dedicated to providing legal representation and support to individuals who have suffered significant injuries due to accidents or negligence. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll serious injuries can have on individuals and their families. Our experienced team of attorneys has the knowledge and resources to navigate complex personal injury cases and seek maximum compensation for our client's damages.
We handle a variety of severe personal injury cases in Del Paso Heights, such as the following:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog or animal bite accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Accidents caused by vehicle malfunction
- Head and brain injuries
- Wrongful death
There are many personal injury law firms in Sacramento, making it difficult to determine the best firm for you. When searching for a personal injury lawyer, remember to choose one with substantial experience practicing personal injury law, reviews from past clients on objective websites like Avvo and Yelp, and previous verdicts and settlements listed on their website. The Law Offices of Edward Smith was founded in 1982.
Although client testimonials are one way a firm can showcase its clients' experiences, they are not the only way to do this. Outside websites such as these provide unbiased, sometimes anonymous, reviews of law firms.
A firm's list of previous verdicts and settlements demonstrates two things: the types of cases with which the firm has the experience and the amounts for which these cases were settled. Each case is listed with a few details, such as the type of injury the victim suffered and relevant factors to the accident, to help you determine the firm's experience and whether your case is the type of case the firm handles.How to Select a Personal Injury Lawyer
The following video can help you prepare to speak with prospective personal injury lawyers.
To determine the right lawyer for you, keep the following in mind:
- Choose a lawyer who specializes in personal injury cases rather than a jack-of-all-trades who merely dabbles in personal injury law;
- Your lawyer should feel comfortable discussing their successful and unsuccessful previous cases. Rather than making excuses for unsuccessful cases in the past, they should be able to tell you what went wrong;
- Work with a lawyer who has trial experience. Although many personal injury cases are resolved outside of court, some do require the claimant to bring the case before a judge and jury; and
- You should always feel comfortable speaking with your lawyer about your case.
Choose an experienced Del Paso personal injury lawyer based on the abovementioned factors.More About Our Law Firm
A few previous verdicts and settlements from our law office include the following:
- $2,880,984 for a motor vehicle accident victim who suffered severe spinal injuries and memory loss.
- $4,100,000 for a motor vehicle collision victim whose injuries severely impacted his ability to perform his job.
- $1,650,000 for an injury victim involved in a collision with a cow while driving his motorcycle. The injuries he suffered impacted his ability to perform his job.
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by another party's negligence, contact our Del Paso Heights personal injury lawyers at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice.
See our past cases on our Verdicts and Settlements page.
Editor's Note: updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 6.19.23] Photo by Daniel Frank via Pexels [cs 785]