Mather Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Nestled in the heart of Sacramento County, Mather is a peaceful and friendly town located southwest of Rosemont and southeast of Rancho Cordova. With a population of 4,451, this tight-knit community is known for its excellent quality of life, easy access to Route 16 and Lincoln Highway, and numerous businesses and agencies that employ thousands of residents.
One of the town's most popular events is the California Capital Airshow, which draws hundreds of people annually. This exciting event features aerobatic performances, military aircraft displays, and other thrilling activities that appeal to people of all ages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Mather, California, it is crucial to seek the assistance of an experienced injury lawyer. Our team of skilled personal injury attorneys is dedicated to fighting for the rights of those who have been injured due to someone else's negligence. We offer a free case evaluation, and we are always available to answer your questions and provide you with the legal guidance you need.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced Mather personal injury lawyers, call us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400. We are here to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.Accident Injuries in Mather and Sacramento County
Accidents happen everywhere, even in a town as peaceful and charming as Mather. Because motorists often take the highway to Sacramento or surrounding communities, which increases the risk of being injured by a negligent driver. Traffic accidents commonly cause personal injury and may involve automobiles, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, or pedestrians.
If you have been injured in an accident in or near Mather, it may be good to reach out to our injury attorneys to determine your legal options. Call us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for a free consultation.Most Common Causes of Traffic Accidents
Common reasons for accidents include:
- Speeding: A common cause of accidents, injuries can occur to other motorists, pedestrians, or those riding motorcycles or bicycles. Speeding increases the likelihood of more severe injuries and fatalities.
- Drunk or drugged driving: Motorists intoxicated by either drugs or alcohol present a danger to others on the road. Because it affects their reflexes, judgment, and ability to drive safely, they cause many fatalities and serious injuries yearly. Also, drugged drivers don't necessarily have to be using illegal substances. Specific prescription and over-the-counter drugs can affect a driver's abilities.
- Poor road maintenance: Poorly maintained roadways don't just mean potholes, fissures, or other types of damage. It includes non-functioning traffic lights, missing or obscured signage, and bridges or overpasses that have not been brought up to code. Government entities are responsible for maintenance. When an accident is caused by negligence, the injured person can hold them accountable for the financial damages caused.
- Distracted driving: Driving while distracted is a common problem among motorists. Some are texting or talking on their cell phones, and others are chatting with passengers or looking for a radio station. Actions that take the driver's eyes and concentration from the road can quickly result in an accident.
- Fatigued driving: There can be many causes of drowsy driving, such as performing shift work or staying up too late the night before. However, driving when too tired means motorists are not as aware of their surroundings as they should be.
After an accident, seeking compensation for damages can be stressful, overwhelming, and time-consuming. An experienced Mather auto accident attorney will take care of the complex issues so you can have peace of mind and focus on healing.
The video below explains what you can expect in the initial interview with a Mather personal injury lawyer.What is Considered a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injuries can cover many areas, and my firm handles many of them. They have in common that negligence was the cause of the accident, and someone was either injured or died. Following are some of the other areas where personal injuries occur:
- Dog Bites
- Defective Medical Devices
- Drug Products Liability
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Traumatic Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
At AutoAccident.com, we are committed to ensuring that those who have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence do not have to bear the burden of their injuries alone. Our experienced Mather personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping clients obtain the compensation they need to recover and move forward with their lives.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to the negligence of another, it is crucial to seek the assistance of skilled legal counsel. Our team of experienced attorneys understands the complex nature of personal injury cases and has a proven track record of successfully obtaining favorable outcomes for our clients.
Upon contacting us for free and friendly advice at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400, we will meticulously examine your case, collect substantial evidence, and effectively negotiate with insurance companies and other involved parties on your behalf. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and losses.