Red Bluff Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Red Bluff is home to Mount Lassen Volcanic National Park, one of Northern California's most famous American national parks. Its scenic roads and winding drive along Highway 36 offer breathtaking views of coastal mountains, redwoods, and river valleys. Thousands of people flock to the park yearly to take in the beauty. With many people in the area, there is a risk of traffic accidents.
If you have been injured in a negligence accident in Red Bluff, call our injury attorneys at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for a free case evaluation.Serving Injured Residents of Red Bluff and Tehama County
Our law firm at AutoAccident.com exclusively takes on severe personal injury cases that most small-town lawyers shy away from or simply take on to settle with the insurance company at the highest amount possible. We are not afraid to take a case to trial and have the resources to do so. We assist victims who have been seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of collisions, including:
We have successfully handled other types of personal injury cases, as well, including:
- Dog or animal bites
- Head and brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products
- Farm injuries
We have also successfully helped clients who have lost loved ones in tragic incidents resulting from another party's negligence.Other Types of Serious Cases in Red Bluff, CA
Not all personal injury cases result from a traffic collision, a dog bite, defective products, and slips and falls. As long as someone else was responsible for your serious injuries, we may be interested in taking on your case. Call us for free, friendly advice at (530) 392-9400.Choosing the Best Lawyer for Your Injury Case
Many severe injury victims find it difficult to negotiate their daily responsibilities, let alone search for the right attorney for their case. All lawyers claim to be experienced and the best in their field. How do you find the right one to help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to?
Watch the video below for tips on choosing the right personal lawyer for your case.
Keep in mind the following tips when looking for the right Red Bluff car accident lawyer:
- Talk to and personally meet with several lawyers.
- Choose the lawyer who makes you feel like you, your family, and your needs are essential and that they care about your case's outcome.
- Do not choose a lawyer who dabbles in multiple areas of law. You want a lawyer who has eaten, slept, and lived personal injury law day in and day out, not someone with experience with these types of cases.
- If the insurance company refuses to settle at a fair amount, you want to choose a lawyer who has been successful in the courtroom.
- You also want to ensure that your chosen attorney can demonstrate a long history of successful cases. Ask them about their previous settlements and verdicts. Any successful attorney will be happy to share their successes with you.
- Check out any testimonials and reviews online about the lawyers you are interested in. Read what past clients have said on Avvo, Yelp, Google, and other review and social media websites.
What are the most dangerous intersections in Red Bluff?
The following intersections are the most dangerous in Red Bluff.
- Breckenridge Street & Monroe Street
- Franklin Street & Douglas Street
- Franzel Road & South Jackson
- Main Street & Ash Street
- Main Street & Willow Street
- Oak Street & Monroe Street
- Route 36 & Gilmore Road
- Route 36 & Main Street
- Route 36 & Mulberry Ave
- Route 36 & Route 5
- South Main Street & Diamond Avenue
- Walnut Street & Franklin Street
- Walbridge Street & Johnson Street
I was in a recent car accident where the seat back broke, and I broke my back. Do I have any recourse against the car manufacturer?
You may still have two possibilities to recover. One option is against the manufacturer of the car. Seatback failures are seen increasingly in serious accidents, and many could have been prevented with a small outlay of funds. It's essential to contact an experienced lawyer quickly, as the salvage needs to be purchased, protected, and inspected by outside experts to see if you have a good case. If the car is destroyed, your claim against the manufacturer usually goes with it.
Secondly, you should check if your car insurance has Uninsured Motorist Coverage. If so, that insurance will protect you until the policy limits if you have a good accident lawyer pursuing your case.Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Red Bluff, CA
If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt in an accident due to someone else's negligence, please call our experienced Red Bluff personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice. See our Verdicts and Settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 9.8.23] Photo by Nicolas Veithen from Pexels [cs 848]